Monday, December 20, 2010

The High Life

Living the high life. Breakfast in the room
Fancy pants organic local oatmeal for Linda and huevos rancheros for me. Fresh squeezed OJ and grapefruit juice to go with tea. Linda said her fruit bowl was really good, I stayed away from that.

My parents had a gift certificate for the Fairmont Sonoma Mission which they had not used in several years, not sure how long, but they did not think that they were going to use it. We had been thinking of going to Lake Tahoe to ski/board for a couple of days but gave up on that idea and so now we are living the "High Life" even just for a day and a half while "Popo" watched the little guy. I think my parents took Dylan to the "Miwok" village yesterday and today he is hanging out with my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment