Sunday, December 12, 2010

Complaining, EYES and Knee

Well, I had been looking forward to this Monday for a few weeks now. I was going to have Lasik this evening, but got a call last night and the doctor is sick, so now I have to wait till next month before I can get in again. I was really looking forward to not having to deal with glasses anymore. Kind of frustrating but I guess you don't want the guy making mistake of sneezing at the wrong time.

In addition, Dylan and I made it out o Ponderosa to climb on Friday and Saturday which means carrying Dylan up and down hillsides in the baby backpack. After 2 day of that it is very obvious that my right knee is pretty much never going to be the same as it was before I ripped it up 3.5 years ago. By the end of the second day it felt like someone was kind enough to stick a needle in it every time I would step down on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment